If doubling your energy and mending your baby's colic/ eczema is important this month, you may want to check this out.
After a DECADE of working with tired moms who’ve been putting themselves on the back burner, I’ve distilled everything I’ve discovered about
- activating cellular energy
- promoting deep sleep
- balancing the nervous system
- integrating trauma
- in tandem with taking care of baby's distress at the root
Into my TRANSFORMATION:
How to go from drowning in overwhelm to having PLENTY of energy for family, business AND yourself in just 12 weeks - while mending your child's colic/ eczema/ sleep.
AKA How to go from Zombie to Goddess.
I’m making it a point keeping class sizes small and intimate, so I can roll up my sleeves and get every member full attention and care.
This isn’t the type of group coaching, where you don’t get a word in and are just left figuring it out on your own. It’s also not a Dr. Google prescription or some bandaid approach.
No. I work with every single client making sure they double their energy, take care of their baby’s distress, and recover COMPLETELY from postnatal depletion so that they don't end up like so many families who have to deal with ongoing chronic health issues for mom and baby.
In my Postnatal Depletion Recovery, I’m personally gonna walk you through:
> The step-by-step process from Zombie to Goddess (with 7 level integration from depletion to REpletion).
> How to activate your cells so they produce double to triple the amount of energy.
> How to stomp out baby colic/ eczema at the ROOT... even if the doctors said "there's nothing you can do about it" (Find out how Emily's 'colicky' baby slept peacefully through the night after just 3 days of working with me, how we annihilated my daughter's whole body eczema in weeks, and how you can do it too!)
> Why moms really flounder with “mom brain” and a nervous system stuck in SOS - and how to mend it from the INSIDE OUT with Heart-Food's Somatic Neuro-Balancing TM (instead of using 'coping mechanisms' to merely keep your head above water).
> They key to deep DELTA wave relaxation even if you're struggling with sleep and don't have time for naps.
> The secret to make your hormones “forget” to sabotage your date nights (and save your marriage).
> How overcoming your postnatal depletion NOW will set you up for a different kind of pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum for your next child.
But a few things first
You must have 3 or more of the following symptoms:
- Severe fatigue that is impacting your productivity at work & your patience at home (In the past 2 weeks, you’d rate your fatigue at 6 - 10 with 10 being zombie-like)
- Tired even after a good night's sleep
- Brain fog aka 'mom brain’ (forgetful & you just can't think)
- Hyper-vigilance coupled with unease or anxiety (can't relax/ constantly on alert)
- A sense of guilt or shame around the role of being a mother (Feel like you're doing everything wrong? Feeling guilty for doing something for yourself?)
- Loss of self esteem (you went from capable, confident and ambitious to being anxious, unmotivated, and wanting to hide from social situations since you had baby)
- Feeling overwhelmed and unable to cope (Are you 'losing' it or are you 'tuning out' on a regular basis?)
- Aches and pains in your body that have worsened since the birth of your child.
- Digestive issues that have worsened since the birth of your child.
- Loss of libido (Fatigue and hormones are boycotting your date nights?)
- It's been 1, 3 or 5 years since your last birth and you’re feeling like you never really recovered.
You'd like to learn how to reverse your postnatal depletion while having a happy, healthy and sleeping baby/ toddler so you never have to deal with zombie like fatigue again.
You're so tired of being tired and are fed up with “waiting it out” (and waiting for things to get worse and worse)
You’re open to different perspectives on postnatal depletion recovery, baby colic, and eczema.
You are committed and coachable.
You must provide feedback so that I can continue to refine the content and leave me a case study at the end.
If you’re ready to overcome postnatal depletion and baby colic/ eczema FAST, and you meet the criteria… fill out a quick application form below and let’s chat to see if this makes sense for you.